"Buff Me Baby One More Time" Exfoliating Mitt
For optimal results (i.e., visibly see dead skin cells), follow instructions exactly.
Soften your skin with water only - Go into the shower, bath or steam for 5-10 minutes. Do not apply any soaps or lotions to the body. The fabric relies on friction. Soaps/lotions create a film which make the skin surface too slippery for the fabric to grab the skin.
Step away from water – Turn off the shower and squeeze away excess water from the mitt, leaving your buffing mitt slightly damp. Move yourself out of the water. Avoid drying yourself off and make sure that your skin remains moist.
Remove layers of dead skin -Begin to rub the glove up and down your body using long and firm strokes. Exfoliate using vigorous, upward and downward strokes until you see dead skin cells roll away. Repeat for each section of your body. The more pressure you apply, the better the results.
- Be extra gentle on your sensitive areas. You may notice your skin start to peel after a few minutes. If this happens, avoid rinsing the peeling skin off your body as these skin particles will aid in further exfoliation.
Moisturize Once you have achieved your desired level of exfoliation, rinse your body with water to wash away the skin particles. Dry yourself off and apply your favorite body oil or moisturizer.
- Hand wash your glove using natural soap and hang your glove to air dry.
- Repeat your exfoliating ritual once every 2 weeks.
- Avoid using your glove on any open wounds, sunburned, or inflamed skin.
- Gently use around sensitive areas.
- Skin must be clean of any soaps, salts, or bubbles prior to use.
- It is recommended to replace your glove every 8 to 10 weeks.
- Skin peeling depends on your skin type. Your skin may also not peel if you are using an additional daily exfoliator, or if your skin is too damp or hairy.
- Visible skin peeling results are not guaranteed. Rest assured that your skin will be exfoliated regardless if visible skin peeling occurs!